Thursday, September 23, 2010

First Week of School






Owen is back in preschool, on Tuesdays and Thursdays he goes to Mrs. Marci's. This year has been much smoother than last year when he cried everyday for a few weeks and refused to participate. He loves his "fishy" backpack I found last year at Bass Pro Shops for 3 dollars on clearance! (I wish I had bought more). The first day he laid on the couch and I left him hoping he would not stay in that spot the entire time. I was relieved to find out that Owen did decide to join in most activities with the class. However the first week or so he tried to convince his teacher to complete his projects and color for him.

6 comments:

Meagan said...

Owen! He's growing up so fast! Love the fishy backpack. Super cute...I mean studly. :) Less than two weeks!!! Wahoo!!

Child Family said...

He is just adorable!! Yes, you should have bought more backpacks at that price. You get ALL the deals down there, seriously.

Reno 411 said...

Owen is hysterical. That is so funny whathe said about the coloring. He's so funny.

I love the backpack and think you are an EXCELLENT shopper. Way to bargain hunt Jen!

Debbie and Lane said...

Already trying to manipulate the ladies with his charm. :-)

Cute Big O!

Cakester said...

Can't believe how grown up my "O-Boy" is!!! Love and Hugs....Nana xoxox

Alysia said...

His hair is so dang cute! I love the spikes. He looks more and more grown up. Glad he likes it better the last year!


View My Stats
TCBOTB
 
design by suckmylolly.com