Saturday, September 4, 2010

Aunt Debbie and Uncle Lane Visit Us!







My sister and her husband come to visit us the most out of anyone and they are so awesome! They offered to watch our kids for a few days so that Jared and I could take a vacation without children! We spent several days hanging out together before Jared and I took off for our get away. We owe them big time and hope they start planning a vacation so we can watch little Evalyn.
While we were away a friend of mine sent me a text asking if my kids had been kidnapped, she spotted them at the park without me and Jared. I thought it was funny and nice to know I have friends looking out for us.

2 comments:

Meagan said...

You're so lucky your sister lives close enough to visit as often as she does!! Less than a month now til we get to see you guys again...counting down the days! :)

Alysia said...

Where did you and Jared go on your trip? What a great idea to trade like that. Miss you guys!


View My Stats
TCBOTB
 
design by suckmylolly.com