Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The last month

Finally, a new post! Here is what has happened in the past month or so...
We went to Utah for a good friends wedding and to visit with the fam. Owen and I stayed for a week to beat the Vegas heat for a while before our move. Jared stayed for the weekend and then had to come back to work. My mom drove back with Owen and to come and help us pack up to move to our temporary house while we continue to look for a house to buy. Thank goodness my Mom came because I was really really sick. I became pretty sick just before leaving Utah and then the worst of came once we returned. Without my mom we would have never been able to make the move. Things are going better now but unless somehow I forget how sick I have been we might end up staying a family of Four plus penny and future dogs. Anyway we are still on the house hunt and can't wait to just be settled in somewhere. I will try and post some pics soon.

7 comments:

Jas & Cam Fam said...

Sure! Come to Utah and don't even come see us! JK! Belive me, we know how it is when you come to see family! How is the Vegas heat? I will be missing it come October! Best of luck with the house hunt!

Amy said...

Moom to the rescue! Hopefully you'll get over being sick soon!

Meagan said...

You should post the video of the boys jumping on the bed! Glad we still live close and get to hang out all the time...

Amberlynn said...

Oh, no! I'm sorry you have been sick! It's the worst; and so unpredictable. One day you're feeling alright, the next day...It HITS you! I'm glad your mom was there to help you guys. good luck with the house hunting!

Alysia said...

I am glad that your mom could be there with you, that would have been hard on your own. I hope you are feeling better. Maybe you guys havn't found a house yet because you are looking in the WRONG state! :)

Reno 411 said...

Good Luck house hunting. I am sure you will find something you'll love quickly.

I am sorry that you have been so sick. That is no fun at all. Were you this sick with Owen? I hope things will brighten up for you soon.

It's good to have mom's around to help. Yay for Patty.

Jon and Nicole Palmer said...

Congrats on baby number two!!! I'm sorry that you're so sick....hopefully yours doesn't last your whole pregnancy!!


View My Stats
TCBOTB
 
design by suckmylolly.com