Monday, August 25, 2008

Back Home

Back in Vegas! Back to the heat! At 90 degrees in Utah Owen and I were almost cold and it was so nice. Any way I should be blogging more since I am feeling a lot better and recovered from the little scare baby #2 gave us. I wish we could have seen more of our friends while we were in Utah since many of them left vegas to live there. Hopefully sometime soon we will all get together. Thanks to all who left the nice comments about feeling better soon, i was probably whining a little to much about it .


3 comments:

Cakester said...

Looks like the O-boy enjoyed his ice-cream cone! And just how did the back seat of the car look when he was finished? LOL

Kami Alkire Photography said...

I think you have every right to whine when pregnant. Glad to hear you are feeling better.

Debbie and Lane said...

mmm Ice CREAM!


View My Stats
TCBOTB
 
design by suckmylolly.com