Friday, August 29, 2008

Are you afraid of Scorpions?


Well, I did not think I was until I saw one in our house yesterday! When I first spotted the evil little creature I thought it was dead. So, I proceeded to pick it up off the floor with a paper towel then all of a sudden it started running around and arched its back like this one shown in the picture. Very very SCARY! I totally killed it and all the other scorpions better watch their creepy little backs!
P.S.
Thanks to my friend Alysia for giving me scorpion killing advice.

5 comments:

Moriah @ Please Pass the Salt said...

Yeah, those are at the top of my bug-fearin' list.

Ew.

Amy said...

Freak me out!!!

Child Family said...

I don't know if I would even dare try to kill it. You are brave.

Alysia said...

I may have some PTSD over the whole scorpion thing. I hope this is the only one and that you don't see any more. AHHHH!

Child Family said...

We got the jibbits today! SO cute! The boys are so ecxited. You are the best Aunt and Uncle ever. We love you so much!


View My Stats
TCBOTB
 
design by suckmylolly.com