Friday, October 15, 2010

More Birthday!










I asked Owen... " Who do you want to come to your birthday party this year"? Owen replies, "my mom and my dad". I hope that is the answer I get every year. We had a small family party including Jared's parents who flew in from Utah for a weekend visit. All day we tried to do everything Owen wanted to do. Of course opening presents was number one the list, grilled cheese for breakfast, nuggets for lunch, and riding around on his first two wheeler "gear bike" he had been requesting for months, just to name a few. Grandma and Papa let Owen pick out his own birthday this year which ended up being this really awesome power tool set that sounds like real power tools! Who doesn't love the sound of power tools in the morning? :) Now Owen is four. How did that happen so fast?

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Happy birthday Owen!! Love the helicopter cupcakes. So cute!

Alysia said...

Wow four years old!!I love your birthday cake so cute. It sounds like he had a fun day!

Cakester said...

Awesome helicopters!! xoxo


View My Stats
TCBOTB
 
design by suckmylolly.com