Friday, May 15, 2009

April 12th Caleb's Blessing


"Owen, can you please stop throwing a fit and let us have a nice family picture today?" Obviously not!
We had an exceptionally busy time this day with both of us speaking at Church and Caleb's blessing which by the way Jared did a terrific job Oh, and it was Easter! Fortunately, Jared's parents were in to town and helped us wrangle the wild ones during church and took Owen on several outings during the week prior to give me a break. It was really nice. I think I need another break now.

5 comments:

P. Avery said...

We'll have more personal time next time but having babies around during times of loss is an oft-unspoken-of blessing. THANK YOU!!

So great to see you in Georgia, Jen...and thanks Jared for making it possible for her to join us!

Love to you five!

AuntAve

Child Family said...

That family picture makes me tired just looking at it. That is totally how I feel some days. Love you guys!

Meagan said...

Oh Owen!! You're gonna wear your mom out...if you haven't already! If we were there, I'd give you a little relief and have him over for a playdate...we miss you guys too!!

Hammels said...

Owen is too funny, I am sure your not always laughing though... Fun family pics, Caleb looks so peaceful.

Reno 411 said...

Holy Cow, you had to speak, you blessed Caleb and it was Easter. Could your day have been more busy? It's nice that your in-laws were in town to help. I am so glad that we came to Owens blessing, I wish we could have been to Caleb's. I love the family picture, so cute. Owen throwing a fit that is priceless. My kids are always perfect for photos.


View My Stats
TCBOTB
 
design by suckmylolly.com