Friday, September 12, 2008

Time for everything else later

Sometimes I get caught up with things I think I need.. Such as... Pursuing career goals, Living next door to extended family, Traveling all over the world, visiting everyone I want to visit, Buy whatever I want whenever I want, for me or the house, to be a better house keeper, etc,etc.

Then I read this on another blog today...

" I am going to listen, love, communicate, cherish, enjoy, teach, preach and prepare my children. Time for everything else later."

I might add, provide and support the best possible life.

I need to live in the moment and forget about the rest.

The things I really need are Jared, Owen, Penny and Baby#2

6 comments:

Meagan said...

Love that quote.

It's hard living away from family and friends. And it seems like we constantly have pressure from the world to do 'this and that and everything in between'.

But what really matters is that we do everything in our power to create the best future we can for our own little families.

So, props to you for making that a priority in your life! An example for us all...

jenny said...

that is a great quote I love it so how is the baby thing going keep in touch!

Amy said...

That totally puts things in perspective. Thanks!

Ashley said...

Jen, you are amazing. I love your attitude about life. Great reminder :)

Jas & Cam Fam said...

What a neat little saying and a wonderful reminder. I am going to put that somewhere i can see it all the time. How funny that Penny is right up there with Owen and Jared. When do you find out what baby is? I a excited to here!

Jen said...

I have an ultra sound the 18th, tomorrow!


View My Stats
TCBOTB
 
design by suckmylolly.com