Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Movie Times

As Jared and I were looking up movie times on the theaters website Jared said "do you remember the movie phone". UGH! yes, so annoying, listening to a listing of every single movie playing and every single time it played and directions and all sorts of other random info just to get to one movie! Lets not forget, if you got distracted for just one sec and missed your movie there was no rewind you just had to listen to the whole thing again!
Yeah! for no more movie phone!

5 comments:

Moriah @ Please Pass the Salt said...

Hey Jen! Are you gonna find out what your baby is? :) I HATED that movie phone line. You could never understand them, either. Such a pain.

Amy said...

I DO remember that! Our kids are never going to believe these kind of stories. Hee, hee!

Meagan said...

This totally reminds me of that Seinfeld where Cramer's phone number gets mixed up with the 'movie phone' phone number and he pretends he is the automated attendant...ha ha ha!

tkayo said...

Um ya, I guess we are a little behind the times. You still get the movie phone in Logan, at least at the $ theater..... hmmmm And that is usually where I try to see the movies.

Jas & Cam Fam said...

Do you know what baby is yet?? I am thinking a girl. I am really feelin the vibe!


View My Stats
TCBOTB
 
design by suckmylolly.com