Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A Vacation in my own back yard!

Debbie, my sister, came to town this past weekend for a work conference. She stayed with us for the first two nights and stayed at the Mirage to attend the conference the second two. During her stay Jared was a wonderful Dad and took care of Owen while Debbie and I vacationed in Vegas! Shopping, movies, dinners out, a show and relaxing by the pool made up our fun without Owen. Of Course we took him along for our morning jogs/walks with pit stops at the park and played in the baby pool in our yard. He also came along for the ride as I played chauffeur for Debbie while she was here, shuttling her from airport to our house to hotel and wherever else we wanted to go. All the Driving was tiring and a little stressful with all the crazy drivers near the strip but I feel a lot more at ease navigating my way around the city now.
While at the Mirage pool we saw a few interesting things. ( I am stealing this from Debs blog)

1. two girls totally getting it on the the pool, ICK! ( It was so bad the life guard made them stop)
2. Lifeguard playing with his junk, double ICK!
3. A man snoring a few lounge chairs down, funny
After lounging at the pool we went inside for some shopping and saw...
none
Ami James
and

none
Chris Nuñez



We both got free Tattoo's from them.





Just Kidding!



More about our adventures and pictures later. We were so busy we did not get as many pictures as I wanted of us together, but we will see what I can steal from Debs blog.

2 comments:

Debbie and Lane said...

Lane loves my new tatt. Thought I should have gone with the boobie autograph rather than butt cheek. Oh well. :)

Reno 411 said...

You are so funny. "Lifeguard playing with his junk double ick". That is funny stuff.


View My Stats
TCBOTB
 
design by suckmylolly.com