Thursday, May 1, 2008

Swimming Lessons



April was a busy month for us so I am going to try and catch up on some blogging. On April 19th was Owens first swimming lesson. He jumped right in with no fear! The water was a little cool but he did not seem to mind. He LOVED the watering can the instructor provided and got really mad when she tried to take it away. It was a great experience and we are looking forward to our lesson this week. (We missed last weeks lesson due to Jared and I's hiking adventure and Owens trip to Nana's. More to come about hiking and Nana's soon!)

6 comments:

jenny said...

Hey Jen I am so jealous if the pool and the sun! I want to put Quade in lessons this summer let me know about how they go! so about the scrapbooking pages I need your email I love the cutest blog on the block stuff thanks for your help I wish you lived here so we could hang out more!

Amberlynn said...

Hi Jen,
That is awesome that Owen is already in swimming lessons. I have been thinking a lot about swimming lessons for Val. She has a real fear of the water. She still gets freaked out when I lay her back to rinse her hair or dump water on her head. Sounds like Owen is fearless! Such a BOY!!!

Cakester said...

That's my boy! He will be swimming like a little fish in no time. Jen, all of you kids loved the water ... and Nana adores it!!

Alysia said...

That is great that he wasn't even scared at all. I think it is great to start swim lessons young. I need to put Ellie in too. I will have to check back for pictures of the hike!

Amy said...

I need to find some swimming lessons for Sebastian. That looks like so much fun!

Moriah @ Please Pass the Salt said...

Aww! He has cheeks to match my kids'. :)


View My Stats
TCBOTB
 
design by suckmylolly.com