Monday, May 12, 2008

Penny's Fan Club

Penny has a fan club! Whenever I am coming or going from the house after school hours or on the weekends I hear a chorus of girls scream PENNY! If Penny is not with me, the girls beg me to bring her outside so they can see her. One of the girls asked if Penny could come to her birthday party and another girl bought pug dog webkin named it Penny! Last Haloween all of the neighborhood kids came over to see Penny in her halloween cosutme. We love our pug dog and are glad our neighborhood kids love her too!

6 comments:

Debbie and Lane said...

ohhhh I love our pug dogs! I'm so glad Pennylope has a fan club!

Cakester said...

You know I do believe I have the cutest GrandPugs ever! Penny and Sassy are the best.

Reno 411 said...

Every time I see a pug I think of you.

Child Family said...

How can Jack sign up for the Penny fan club?

Amy said...

I love that Penny has a fan club! Our neighborhood kids always want to pet our dogs when we go on walks, but Brandon always tells them that they bite because he doesn't want to let them pet them. He's so goofy!

jenny said...

It looks like you are figuring out the digital scrapbooking stuff! Hey did you ever find out how to print the blogs? Love penny she is too cute!


View My Stats
TCBOTB
 
design by suckmylolly.com