Monday, February 4, 2008

This is for you Amberlynn, (Couples Tag)


Our friend Amberlynn "tagged" me to do this questionnaire. So if any other blogger friends want to do it you should.

  1. How long have you and your s.o. been together? Married 3.5 yrs-Together 4.5
  2. Who eats more? About the same
  3. Who said I love you first? Jared
  4. Who is taller? Jared
  5. Who sings better? Both of us are really bad
  6. Who is smarter? Me of course
  7. Who does the laundry? Mostly me
  8. Who does the dishes? Mostly
  9. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do
  10. Who pays the bills? Both
  11. Who mows the lawn? Jared
  12. Who cooks dinner? We both do but I do more often
  13. Who drives when you are together? Usually Jared
  14. Who is more stubborn? Jared
  15. Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? It depends
  16. Whose parents do you see the most? My mom comes to visit us the most
  17. Who kissed who first? Jared kissed me first
  18. Who proposed? Jared
  19. Who is more sensitive? It depends on the situation, probably me
  20. Who has more friends? Jared definitely
  21. Who has more siblings? We both have two, one brother, one sister
  22. Who wears the pants in the family? Its even.

5 comments:

Amberlynn said...

What a great wedding photo! Thanks for playing. I usually hate the tag game, but this one was kind of fun for me. You two are such a cute couple together!

Alysia said...

Jen, I love your wedding picture. I think it is fun to read things like this about your friends to see how much you already know (and what I didn't).

Reno 411 said...

I love the picture of you and Jared. It is beautiful. I enjoyed reading about the two of you. I think you are wrong about who has more friends. You are a friendly, fun person.

Jon and Nicole Palmer said...

Hi Jen!! I'm so glad you got in touch! I love blogging, it's such an awesome way to stay connected. Your little Owen is so adorable....he looks a lot like you!! You guys look great, hope everything is good, we'll keep checking in with you.

Jon and Nicole Palmer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

View My Stats
TCBOTB
 
design by suckmylolly.com