Friday, January 11, 2008

Red Tag


Last night my friend dropped me off at home around 9:45pm and their was a car parked in front of our driveway. I figured it would be gone this morning but it was not. I knocked on the persons house who I am pretty sure the car belongs to and they did not answer. Then, Jared went over and still no answer. Jared barely made it out of the drive way by going through our yard. I called the police and when the cop arrived (around 10:00am) he said he would tow it away if I wanted him to. But I am way to nice and just had him put a "red tag" on the car. A "red tag" is one of those stickers they put on abandoned cars warning them before they get towed. As the day progressed I was getting more annoyed that this guy still had not moved, I decided to call and get the car towed around 1:00pm and the car was gone. Lucky him! If it was up to Jared and the cop he would have been towed.

5 comments:

Cakester said...

How very strange that your neighbor would park his vehicle in front of your driveway AND leave it there! Glad it all worked out ok.

Amberlynn said...

Wow, Jen...I knew you were nice but I had no idea HOW NICE! That neighbor was definitely lucky to have you dealing with the situation. I wouldn't think twice about getting it towed! I should probably add kindness to my new years resolutions. :)

Jenny Locke said...

Hi-

Instead of threatening to tow next time on the red tag you should threaten Penny's scream bark! That will work instantly! Actually, we really miss the scream bark!

Reno 411 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Reno 411 said...

You are way too nice! I would have had the car towed. Some people are so inconsiderate. I mean c'mon your are blocking someone's driveway. You are a good person.


View My Stats
TCBOTB
 
design by suckmylolly.com