Wednesday, January 16, 2008

CABIN




During our trip to Utah, we took a break from the hustle and bustle of Christmas and got together with some friends at their cabin for a night. It was the first time I have ever left Owen alone for a whole night. I was very apprehensive at first but he did fine with my mom and Jared and I had an amazing time with our friends. It was very relaxing and so much fun to catch up with friends we met in Spokane. As you can see from the last picture, we had to snowshoe in to the cabin. Tera led the way and blazed a trail through at least three feet of snow!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Oh, so brave! I haven't left Sebastian over night yet, but I'm sure that will be a big event when we do! I love seeing snowy pictures. It reminds me of what I'm missing here in Cali. Although I do like the 60-70 degree weather too!

Alysia said...

That was such a great time. Seeing the pictures makes me wish we were there again. Lets get together this week!

Reno 411 said...

That looks like you had fun. I wish we could have been there.

tkayo said...

Are you trying to make me sound like a hero? Well, good job, I appreciate the props! It was so fun to have you guys up there. We'll have to plan Christmas around that next year. he he he


View My Stats
TCBOTB
 
design by suckmylolly.com