Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Thanksgiving Fun!



We had a fun trip to Utah for Thanksgiving. Owen had a great time playing with his cousins and shopping with mom and grandma all weekend. We ate two delicious Thanksgiving dinners and really enjoyed all the time we spent with our friends and family. My sister in law mad this yummy dip that I will have to post later this week. Owen and I are also glad Jared made it back in one piece after playing tackle football and paint ball with his friends. Our nephew who loves penny kept her very busy taking her on walks all around the house. It was busy but so much fun, we are thankful for our families and for all the good food they made us!

2 comments:

Cakester said...

Grandma Patty, also known as GamGam, had fun with Owen, Jen, and Jared as well. AND I am keeping my fingers crossed that you will be able to come home for Christmas TOO!!

Amy said...

I'm glad you had a good holiday. It's too bad that we couldn't have hooked up while we were both visiting. Maybe next time.


View My Stats
TCBOTB
 
design by suckmylolly.com