Monday, November 12, 2007

The longest week ever! I almost threw up

It all began the morning of Nov 1st when Owen got his first shot which he was not to happy about. Later that afternoon Owen fell down and split his head open leading to a freaked out mom and a trip to urgent care. After hours of waiting and being restrained on a mini surf board thing to keep him from moving he ended up with some liquid stitches. One day later Owen woke up puking and pooping his guts out for a whole week! The poor kid was also cutting a new tooth during all of this. One day I thought he was getting better and decided to take a trip to the grocery store. Owen had not puked all day and it was late afternoon. About halfway there he started projectile vomiting all over the place. It was more puke I thought his stomach could hold and the stench was unbearable, I almost threw up! I rolled down all the windows and did everything I could not to join Owen in covering the car with puke. Thank goodness he is all better now!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Oh my gosh! This sounds horrible! Some days you just want to pull your hair out, huh?

tkayo said...

Hey Jen- Sounds eventful! It sounds like he put you through the ringer that day. Wait till its two or three all at once!! he he he

Reno 411 said...

Holy cow that is horrible. Poor little guy. I think I could throw up almost just reading it.


View My Stats
TCBOTB
 
design by suckmylolly.com