Wednesday, February 23, 2011

" I not a baby MA"

Caleb turned 2  Feb 11th. He tells me he is not a baby anymore.  Technically that is true but he is still my baby.
He loves..... Elmo, torturing Owen, twirling and pulling my hair, wrestling, sucking his thumb, copying Owen, grabbing penny's tail or any part of penny, teasing penny, Fruit Snacks, pancakes, talking in sentences, taking baths, riding bikes, sitting on mom or dad's lap to eat dinner, smiling, laughing.
He Hates.... getting his diaper changed, healthy food, the doctor and thats all I can think of right now.
Happy Birthday Baby C. We love you!





3 comments:

Cakester said...

Happy Happy Birthday #2 Middle C !!!! Love you bunches and can't wait to see you next week! xoxo

Stacie Hawley said...

Awww!! He is so cute!!! SO SO CUTE! Miss you!

Reno 411 said...

Those cupcakes are so darling! I can't believe Caleb is already two. What a big boy!


View My Stats
TCBOTB
 
design by suckmylolly.com