Thursday, April 1, 2010

1st and 2nd Dentist visit!






Owen had his first visit to the dentist at the end of March. Caleb stayed home and had fun with dad while I tried to make the Dentist visit fun and exciting for Owen. I let him take a pictures of me and then he let me take pictures of him, it was all fun and games till the dentist came in the room. After a difficult checkup we discovered a cavity!!!! So three weeks later Owen and I went back and this time we took no pictures. I am not sure how the dentist did it but he filled the cavity and cleaned an objecting, stubborn, oppositional little boys teeth! I think I am more traumatized than Owen!

4 comments:

Cakester said...

Neat! Owen has clean teeth! Yeah! Big Boy!

Jen said...

I love this post! I can't believe no one else has made a comment. Poor Owen is so happy in those pics and has no idea what is coming next. Thanks for posing so cute.

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cakester said...

I love O's big smiles! And he certainly is becoming quite the photographer. Glad he survived his trip to the dentist. :-) xoxo Nana


View My Stats
TCBOTB
 
design by suckmylolly.com