Thursday, October 8, 2009

Owens Third Birthday!

Owen turned three! For me it was bitter sweet because my very first baby is growing up so fast. Owen loved it despite yelling the day before he wanted to "Stay home for my birthday".
We had his birthday at his favorite park just like we did last year. All of the kids played, sang, ate cake and seemed to have a fun time. We are so thankful to have so many great friends here to come and celebrate with us. For the Grandparents and anyone who wants to know... keep checking back for more pictures and a run down of the festivities. ( I will post them below this post).

4 comments:

Cakester said...

Love this!

Reno 411 said...

Oh my goodness, he is three. That is crazy and time has flown. I remember going to his blessing here in Reno. Those were the good ol days. Happy belated Birthday Owen!!!!

Meagan said...

Looks like he had a great birthday!!! His cake turned out really cute...love the car theme. :)

Alysia said...

Happy Birthday Owen!! I can't believe he is three already either. We missed you lots this last weekend. We will have to get togther when you come for thanksgiving.


View My Stats
TCBOTB
 
design by suckmylolly.com