Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Christmas Day, Dec 25th 2008






We had a great Christmas Day relaxing at home. Usually we are visiting family running back and forth like crazy but this year we decided to make the visit the day after. This year was also really fun to see Owens face (adorable) when he saw the toys under the tree. He froze with a smile on his face as I tried to coax him over to his gifts. When I told him they were from Santa, he yelled "NO" so I told him they were from Mom and Dad and he ran over to the tree.

5 comments:

Meagan said...

Cutest face ever when he saw his presents! Glad you got that on camera!! Great to see you guys too...so sad we're not living closer anymore. Dang it. :(

Reno 411 said...

Its nice to stay home for Christmas, and in your new house too. Owens face is so so cute!

Child Family said...

That picture with his little face is to die for. He looks just like Jared.

Jas & Cam Fam said...

I love it! I love the sweet little look on his face in the picture too! I had to laugh at the santa pictures. Kate still isn't so sure of santa either!

Cakester said...

I adore the picture of Owen touching your belly!


View My Stats
TCBOTB
 
design by suckmylolly.com