Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Thankyou Owen!


Yesterday, I was loading Owen into the car after shopping. I let him hold my keys while I was putting the stroller in the back. Just as I slammed the trunk closed I heard Owen lock all the doors! Every thing was locked in the car with Owen, keys, cellphone etc.. I thought for a second and realized I was stuck in that parking lot without anyones phone number memorized except my moms home phone(she is in Utah at work). So I went to the window and started coaxing Owen to press the buttons on the keys again and after a few minutes he actually unlocked the door! I could not believe it but I was so re leaved. Thank you Owen for not throwing those keys on the floor or whatever else you could have done with them.

3 comments:

Reno 411 said...

Whoa! That is scary. I am glad it turned out the way it did. It really could have been a lot worse.

Amy said...

That's my worst nightmare! I think after many other crazy things happening, I've gotten my loading the car routine down...hopefully foolproof!

Child Family said...

I wish we could have seen Jen with her face pressed up against the glass begging O to open the door!


View My Stats
TCBOTB
 
design by suckmylolly.com