Owen is so funny when he plays this guitar. I have a REALLY great video of him playing but I can't get the thing to upload. Does anyone know why it would not work or have any tricks to getting the video up? Please help!
10 months ago
Keeping in touch with far away friends and family
Owen is so funny when he plays this guitar. I have a REALLY great video of him playing but I can't get the thing to upload. Does anyone know why it would not work or have any tricks to getting the video up? Please help!
3 comments:
He's a rock star! xoxox
Funny! Alec has that same guitar and loves it too. I have trouble getting the videos to upload directly from the computer to the blog too, so I just put them on youtube and then you copy and paste the embedded code to the blog. I'll call you later today!
I am now your blog stocker... and my blog isn't private so there!
Post a Comment